We will prepare your tailored hygiene concept on site. Inspections of your operation will give you an objective impression of the current state of your company with regard to hygiene. This way, improvements can be implemented in a targeted fashion. A good hygiene concept gives you the necessary legal certainty with regard to duties of care and product liability.
Every food-processing entrepreneur is responsible for preparing a so-called HACCP concept as part of their due diligence. Any such hygiene concept meeting the HACCP standard has to be simple and easy to implement.
The most important legal foundations for handling food are provided by
- EU Directive 852/2004 Food Hygiene
- EC Regulation No. 178/2002 Base Regulation on Food Law
Core statements from EC Regulation 852/2004 Food Hygiene, valid since 2006, comprise the following:
- The main responsibility for the safety of food lies with the food entrepreneur.
- Standard rules apply from the producer to the consumer.
- The traceability of food must be guaranteed.
- In the case of food that cannot be safely stored at room temperature, particularly frozen food, the cooling chain must not be interrupted.
- Temperature monitoring must be provided for food requiring cooling.
- Documentation is mandatory for all companies. Training obligations have been expanded.
Our service packages are individually tailored to meet your needs. They range from an all-inclusive package, i.e. creating an individual hygiene concept and the targeted selection of individual services to training for your staff. Taking advantage of our services is not conditional upon using products from Dr. Becher.
We can offer you three different service packs. The cost of these packs depends on the size of your operation as well as the scope of the services requested.
Your individual pathway to hygiene.